5.7.13

kitchen life

Today..Friday~
Not serving then sure is kitchen being chef :)
Today my job is salad... appetizing
I'm nt feeling well :(
Feel no mood at all and dont wanna eat..
Tis is what i done today
Bored class...
No customer today bcz we serve beef this time :p
Less ppl eat beef XD
Salad that for me also wont go and eat XD but done by meeeee :D
I miss my life :')
I miss my baby boy :*
I miss my family.. :D
Friend with two face or two heart i will treat back what i'm suffering now from u
Just go ahead and do what u wan..i will return to u :)
And thank you for teaching me such a good way .. !
Finish all my assignment..left restaurant presentation only..
jia you :) !!
Today go meet ah khoon at wangsa, mana tau she forget le :(
And also done my resit payment
Wish everything will be alright :)
night babeee :*

沒有留言:

張貼留言